A New Strategic Partnership with Strong Synergies in the Cloud


The IT outsourcing company Itadel now enters into a strong strategic partnership with the Microsoft consultancy house Cloud Teams. Together, the two companies approach the market with a strong end-to-end concept in consultancy, migration and operation of public cloud environments.


The increasing demand for public cloud services is what now motivates Itadel to expand its consultancy business and enter into partnership with Cloud Teams – a company that in a very short time has become a leading player in Microsoft Cloud consultancy, including Azure and Office 365. With this partnership, Itadel takes a shortcut to even more manpower and complementary competences in public cloud – an area that the company has increasingly focused on in recent years. 


Jess Julin Ibsen, CEO at Itadel, looks forward to the cooperation: “The fact that we are now entering into partnership with Cloud Teams further strengthens Itadel's service portfolio. We will be able to offer the entire spectrum of cloud services to our customers as a solid service partner. We will not only build and operate our customers’ solutions, we will also give them advice as their business is being digitalized and grows. We will now increase our capacity and get even more specialized competences in public cloud so that it will be easier for us to meet the increasing demand that we experience from our customers”.


At Cloud Teams, they are also anticipating bright prospects and synergies in their cooperation with Itadel. Anders Bader Søjdis, CEO at Cloud Teams, says about the partnership: “We are extremely happy about the partnership between Itadel and Cloud Teams. Both companies will strengthen their positions in the market. Together, we will be able to cover customer needs from A-Z in all matters concerning consultancy, implementation and subsequent operation and support of their Microsoft Cloud and on-premise solutions. We see a lot of synergies between our companies. With respect to customers and business areas, it’s a perfect match.”

Cloud Teams was established in September 2017, and today they are approximately 20 consultants with many years of experience from Microsoft. The core competences include cloud consultancy, implementation of Office 365, Windows 10 and Azure IaaS and PaaS. As part of the partnership, Itadel acquires 35% of Cloud Teams while the remaining 65% is still owned by Cloud Teams’ management.

Itadel A/S is owned by the Danish private equity fund Maj Invest Equity that took over the company on March 31, 2017. Ever since it was founded in 2004, the company has been in constant growth. At that time, there were 50 employees, and the company had a turnover of 70 million Danish kroner. Today, there are 300 dedicated employees, and the turnover is approximately half a billion Danish kroner. Itadel A/S has offices in Denmark in both Aarhus and Copenhagen as well as a newly established office in Prague, Czechia.


Contact Information
CEO Jess Julin Ibsen, Itadel A/S, phone +45 21 62 72 60, jji@itadel.dk – www.itadel.dk.

For further comments, you can contact Jess Julin Ibsen on Friday, February 22, as of 11 am.

CEO Anders Bader Søjdis, Cloud Teams, abs@cloudteams.dk - www.cloudteams.dk